Thursday, 4 February 2010

Lost - Season 6, Episode 1-2

So, you may or may not know that I'm an absolutely massive Lost fan. I've been ridiculously excited about the premiere of season 6 (the last season, sad face) pretty much since the end of season 5 and I finally watched the first two episodes last night with my wonderful boyfriend Mark (aka Faraday), number one Lost fan Matt (Jack lover) and a bottle of champagne.

Yes, yes, they're not on Sky 1 in the UK 'til tomorrow, I'm a bad person but it totally would have been spoiled if I hadn't watched it early. Don't worry though, I'm not going to post any spoilers until Saturday, by which time everyone in the UK will have had a chance to watch it. I'll put a big massive *SPOILER* warning at the top of my post so nothing will be ruined for anyone.

All I will say, though, is I absolutely adored it. It was brilliant, brought up some awesome questions and I just know this series is going to be amazing already. Ahhh, so good, so confusing as always but excellent!

I'll be back on Saturday morning with an in depth review of the first two episodes, a list of things to think about before next week's episode and my list of predictions for season 6. Until then, namaste (I am a geek, I do not care).

6 comments:

  1. Haven't watched a full series of 'Lost' before, but I think I might watch this one seeing as this is going to be the last series. I don't think I know what I'm getting myself in for though because people who have watched the programme from the start seem to think it's pretty confusing :L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lost so much and have been a big fan for awhile now. The premiere episode was ridiculous! I loved it, and like you said it was confusing as always : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG
    I love this picture. I made it my screen saver at work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you're a LOST fan! Me too! I'm sad the series has finished here in the US, I don't know what I'll do with myself now that my favorite show is off the air.

    Enjoy watching the rest of the series. I know I sure did! :)

    (and thanks for swinging by my blog today, I'm following you back)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this cool stuff... here with us mate my pleasure to being here on your blog...!
    ---------------------------------------
    cheap essay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.