Sunday, 7 February 2010

Reading Challenge - Lost Books Challenge

So as I mentioned in my post on Friday I love Lost, yes yes I do. As you can imagine I was more than excited to stumble across the Lost Books Challenge (if anyone else is interested you can view the challenge here: http://lostbookschallenge.blogspot.com/2009/01/sign-up-for-lost-books-challenge.html).

Basically, before Season 6 ends on May 23rd (sob) I'll be reading books featured in Lost and reviewing them here, also discussing how they tie in with the series. Anyone who watches Lost knows what a literary show it is and how important the books featured are so I'm really excited about this. A while ago me and some friends started a Lost book club (sad? Yes. However, I do not care) so I'm looking forward to picking up where I left off.

The books I'm going to be reading between now and May are:

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll
Animal Farm - George Orwell
Carrie - Stephen King (Okay, I've read this one but I'll be writing a new review)
Flowers for Algernon - Daniel Keyes
Lord of the Flies - William Golding
The Turn of the Screw (Well I've read this one too but I haven't reviewed it before)
Watership Down - Richard Adams.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the challenge! I'm glad you found us. :) I LOVED Turn of the Screw and I'm definitely looking forward to your take on it. Be sure to post your reviews on the LOST Blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Way cool! I can't wait to read the reviews.

    Thanks for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun reading the books you want to read. Carrie - Stephen King...Scary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.