Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Teaser Tuesday - 1

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My book: Some Girls Are - Courtney Summers


'I rush to the door, but before I can open it, he's on me, crushing me into place from behind and breathing so hard in my ear, I can't even hear the vague sounds of the music outside or in. What turns a moment into this - me against the door, him against me.'

Book synopsis: Climbing to the top of the social ladder is hard--falling from it is even harder. Regina Afton used to be a member of the Fearsome Fivesome, an all-girl clique both feared and revered by the students at Hallowell High... until vicious rumors about her and her best friend's boyfriend start going around.

Now Regina's been "frozen out" and her ex-best friends are out for revenge. If Regina was guilty, it would be one thing, but the rumors are far from the terrifying truth and the bullying is getting more intense by the day.

7 comments:

  1. Ohh, good teaser! I used Some Girls Are for my teaser last week :) Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Intense teaser. I really really want to read this book.

    Here is my teaser this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of passion in that one! Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an intriguing teaser. I have read terrific reviews of this novel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great teaser! :) Adding to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow !
    amazing !
    i like this this article
    thanks for sharing info,
    please one more about post.
    I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.