Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Teaser Tuesdays - The Sky is Everywhere

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week's Teaser Tuesday is The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. I absolutely adore this book already and I'm only half way through. I heard so many good things about it from other people I had to check it out and I'm so glad I did.

Teaser sentences: 'He shakes his head like it doesn't matter and then to my surprise he doesn't kiss me but wraps his arms around me instead. For a moment, in his arms, with my mind so close to his heart, I listen to the wind pick up and think it just might lift us off our feet and take us with it.'

17 comments:

  1. Aah, that's lovely. I've heard such great thigns about this already and I want to read it NOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a beautifully written novel.

    My teaser is up at: http://restlessreader.com/?p=2112

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is beautiful! I'm caught up in what they're feeling...

    Here's mine:

    http://rainysnowday.wordpress.com/2010/05/25/teaser-tuesdays-13/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How romantic! Such a very sweet teaser.
    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I've got this one on order at the library...I can't wait to read it! Hope you're enjoying it. Great teaser!

    If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww sounds so sweet. Great teaser. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Great teaser!

    My teaser is here.


    Happy reading. :)

    xx,
    E.J.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah the things love can do, or make us feel. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know this author, but this sounds like my kind of book! Great teaser!!
    HERE is my teaser for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm reading this book now and it's just AMAZING! So beautifully written that it sometimes takes my breath away and the book is gorgeous to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teaser! Feel free to check by my blog and see my teaser for Beautiful Creatures. You can also check out the widget in the side bar for an Amazon link to Beautiful Darkness the sequel!

    http://emmamichaels.blogspot.com/2010/05/teaser-tuesday_25.html

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels

    ReplyDelete
  12. This book sounds so great! All the teasers I've read from it are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cover of the book and the teaser made my romantic side go... ahhhhhhhh..........hmmmmmmmmm nice...

    Here's my teaser on Aisle B (http://aisleb.tumblr.com)

    If you get a chance hop on by & let me know how the book turns out. I'll be back for your review

    PK Reeves
    Aisle B

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww I love this teaser! I've heard this book was amazing, I can't wait for your review :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.