Monday, 14 June 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 2

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading This Week? This is a weekly meme to list the books completed last week, books currently being read and the books to be finished (hopefully!) this week.

This meme was created by J.Kaye’s Book Blog, but is now being hosted by Sheila from One Person’s Journey Through a World of Books.

Read last week:

Tall Story - Candy Gourlay
Speak - Laurie Halse Anderson
The Summer of Skinny Dipping - Amanda Howells
The Adoration of Jenna Fox - Mary E. Pearson
Della says: OMG! - Keris Stainton


Reading now:

Star Crossed - Jo Cotterill


To read:

Confetti Girl - Diana Lopez
Twenty Boy Summer - Sarah Ockler
And Baby Makes Two - Dyan Sheldon
The Radleys - Matt Haig


7 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed The Summer of My Skinny Dipping even though I am not big on romantic relationship books. You have some interesting reads lined up this week hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Twenty Boy Summer and cant wait to get to it! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speak and The Adoration of Jenna Fox are two books that have really stuck in my memory. I hope you enjoyed them. Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Hope you enjoy all your books, The Summer of Skinny Dipping looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am new to your blog, found your link through this meme, and I love it here!

    Every time I see Speak on someone's list, I want to kick myself for not reading it yet! Other than Speak and 20 boy summer, these are all new titles to me. Thanks for introducing them to me!

    So nice "meeting" you and I'm sure I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Summer of Skinny Dipping looks like fun!!

    HAPPY READING!!

    Dollycas
    http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great reading week. I see a couple of books I really enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.