The first book in the series is Star Crossed and is the story of Fliss. Fliss isn’t exactly outgoing. But on stage she really comes alive. And this summer, she’s playing Juliet opposite her dream Romeo – Tom Mayerling. If only she could tell him how she feels! But unless Fliss finds some inner confidence, she’s going to miss her chance with Tom. Because someone else has her eyes on Fliss’s role – and her leading man.
I've just received a copy of Star Crossed in the post and it looks like a fab start to a potentially great series - I also received some cute Sweet Hearts sweets and a Sweet Hearts book mark - what a lovely package to receive ready for the weekend!
I'd also like to tell you about the second book in series, coming September 2010 called Strictly Friends?
In an attempt to make herself feel better Megan joins a salsa class and things start to look up. She meets new friends, and even a new exciting boy. But will she listen to the warnings about him…?'
I'm really excited about this series and expect great things so I'll be posting a lot more up about it soon, including an interview with Jo and a review of Star Crossed. For now, though, please enjoy author Jo Cotterill's Top 5...Leading Men:
Top 5 Leading Men - Jo Cotterill
1. David Tennant (he can be my Doctor Who any day!)
2. Adrian Lester (the man from Hustle – smooth and charming)
3. David Boreanaz (Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer – a GOOD vampire!)
4. Colin Firth (from Bridget Jones’ Diary and Love Actually. Quiet and shy, aww!)
5. Robert Sean Leonard (Loved him in Dead Poets’ Society, now he’s a doctor