Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Teaser Tuesdays: Trash - Andy Mulligan

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My pick for this week is Trash by Andy Mulligan. I received an ARC for it yesterday and I've got huge expectations for this one. It looks great but I'm going to post more about it soon. For now, here are my teaser sentences:

(From page 43) "Then again, the letter made no sense: we understood none of it. All we were sure of was that we were in something deep, getting deeper."

Based on what I've read so far and the hype that's already buzzing around, I'm guessing this book is going to be huge so keep an eye out for it in Autumn this year!

14 comments:

  1. Nice teaser. Love the title! Here's mine from The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great teaser. I'm intrigued now! Mine is here: http://bookreviews.me.uk/teaser-tuesday-1/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this yesterday in the coolest packagae and I'm very intrigued about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does sound interesting. My teaser is from Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting and intriguing teaser. I hope that your enjoying your book. Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Intriguing! Nice teaser!

    My TT is here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh such a great teaser.....my wish list is growing and there will be more books then can fit in my house soon hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. A little confusing that teaser. I am taking a few days off from reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems to be a lot of buzz about this book but not all the previews are actually saying what it's about!
    Hope to hear more soon...

    My teaser's at http://hampshireflyer.wordpress.com/2010/06/22/teaser-tuesday-18/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that does make me want to know more! Have a great week and happy reading. My teaser is here

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very mysterious! Nice teaser.

    If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy your book. My teaser this week is from How to Train Your Dragon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.