Wednesday, 23 June 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: The Ghost and the Goth - Stacey Kade

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill over at Breaking the Spine and is a post detailing an upcoming book you can't wait to read. This week my pick is The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade. Luckily we don’t have long to wait for this one but I for one cannot wait until the 29th of June!

Published: June 29th 2010, Hyperion Book CH


Summary (from Goodreads): After a close encounter with the front end of a school bus, Alona Dare goes from Homecoming Queen to Queen of the Dead. Now she’s stuck here in spirit form with no sign of the big, bright light coming to take her away. To make matters worse, the only person who might be able to help her is Will Killian, a total loser/outcast type who hates the social elite. He alone can see and hear her, but he wants nothing to do with the former mean girl of Groundsboro High.

Can they get over their mutual distrust—and this weird attraction between them—to work together before Alona vanishes for good and Will is locked up for seeing things that don’t exist?

11 comments:

  1. "The Ghost and the Goth" sounds really interesting, I will add it to my wishlist.

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover on this one and it sounds like it will be humorous, which is always a plus. Great pick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of this book, can't wait for it to come out,
    Thanks for being a follower on my blog!
    Isme
    The Book Slooth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read this and the cover is fabulous. Great pick, Carly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice intriguing twist...

    Here's mine:

    http://chezraine.wordpress.com/2010/06/23/waiting-on-wednesday-15/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a great read! Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW is here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know a few teens that would so love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! That looks like a good one! I'll be hunting that one down! My Wow is here

    http://achickwhoreads.blogspot.com/2010/06/waiting-on-wednesday_23.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.