Monday, 26 July 2010

Got Books? Contest Winners!

So - this weekend's Got Books? event was a huge success! I hope you all had a great time entering all the contests and I'm here now to tell you the winners of mine. Over 150 people entered my contest from all over the world and I just wanted to thank everybody who took the time to enter - it really means a lot to me.

Without further ado, the winners of my Got Books? contest are:

1st place: *** Sue Smith ***

2nd place: Joanna Papageorgiou

3rd place: Aleksandra and Jessica L.

I'll be sending you guys an email shortly with all the details so please do reply as soon as you can - if I don't hear back within 72 hours I'll have to choose another winner.

Thanks again everybody who entered, congraulations to the winners and I'll be hosting another competition soon so keep an eye out on the blog!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Carly :) You just made my day :D I've just replied to your email :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to get 150 entries to your contest! Did you change the look of your blog - I'm lving it!

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners!

    Wah, I wish I'd entered.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.