Sunday, 18 July 2010

In My Mailbox - 13

In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kristi who's over at The Story Siren.

This week I received:


Five Star Fiasco - Sue Limb (From Bloomsbury)
Troubadour - Mary Hoffman (From Bloomsbury)
The Other Girl - Sarah Miller (From Bloomsbury)
Rich and Mad - William Nicholson (From Egmont)
Zelah Green - Vanessa Curtis (From Egmont)
Zelah Green: One More Little Problem - Vanessa Curtis (From Egmont)
100% Gleek - Various (Random House)
Beads, Boys and Bangles - Sophia Bennett (from Chicken House)
The Heroic Life of Al Capsella - Judith Clarke (From O'Brien Press)
Move - Conor Kostick (From O'Brien Press)
Crash Test Love - Ted Michael (From Random House)
I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked It - Adam Selzer (From Random House)
The Mosts - Melissa Senate (From Random House
Songs For a Teenage Nomad - Kim Culbertson (From Sourcebooks)
The Death (and further adventures) of Silas Winterbottom - Stephen Giles (From Sourcebooks)

Quite a haul this week! - What did you all receive?

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you received a lot this week! I hope you enjoy every single book! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice books! I really want to read I kIssed a Zombie and I'm really looking forward to The Otehr Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, loads of books! I haven't read any of them but do have a few on the tbr pile. Troubadour looks amazing, I'm looking forward to that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ....you have a wonderful blog...apart from visiting your blog.. i feel to drop a comment for you here at your blog...since you have a wonderful contents,,,really ..for a non native english speaking person like me...this blog helps to improve communication by reading the contents....

    I would like to keep in touch with u as a blogger and also as a friend...

    thank u...nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection of blogs. I definitely want to read I kissed a Zombie and Songs for a Teenage Nomad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great selection. I wouldn't know which to read first. Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.