Sunday, 25 July 2010

In My Mailbox - 14

In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kristi who's over at The Story Siren.

This week I received:

Five Star Fiasco - Sue Limb (From Bloomsbury)
Troubadour - Mary Hoffman (From Bloomsbury)
The Other Girl - Sarah Miller (From Bloomsbury)
Emma and the Vampires - Wayne Josephson (From Sourcebooks)
Rich and Mad - William Nicholson (From Egmont)
The Alchemyst - Michael Scott (From Random House)
The Magician - Michael Scott (From Random House)
The Sorceress - Michael Scott (From Random House)
The Necromancer - Michael Scott (From Random House)




I know I featured a few of these last week but they arrived last Sunday so I think they count for this week's - thought I'd share the covers as well as I didn't do that last week :) - also, this isn't counting the massive haul from the Random House Blogger Brunch as it would literally take me all day to do. There's a list of those books in yesterday's post, though.

12 comments:

  1. Great books this week, hope you enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carly you've had a great week for books, I'm so jealous! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great reading in your future. Here’s what I got

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great haul this week.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great books you have that's for sure. So want to read Emma and the Vampires!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! I'm eager to hear what you think of the series by Michael Scott. I have seen them around but haven't added them to my TBR stack yet. My mailboxes are at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey looks like a week or two of fun reading.
    I gave you an award
    http://katiepea.blogspot.com/2010/07/saturday-what-is-happenings-today.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books from great publishers there. Happy reading! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh! Emma and the Vampires!!!
    I need that one!
    I hope you'll enjoy the Michael scott ones, we're reading them together with Jessica over the month of August!
    x Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  10. you got some great great books enjoy them all


    please feel free to come see mine on My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books :) I have the Michael Scott books, but still haven't read them :) Happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm so curious about the troubadour! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.