1. A blog that is new to you that focuses on the same type of literature you do (ex: I read YA so the blog would need to focus on YA).
· http://withabook.blogspot.com/ - Great blog that focuses on YA
2. A book that is new to you that another blogger reviewed.
· Sea Change by Aimee Friedman (http://lafemmereaders.blogspot.com/)
3. A book set in Africa (in your preferred age category, if possible).
· Henning Mankell’s Eye of the Leopard. A great book I reviewed for Curled Up with a Good Book last year.
4. A book about a human/animal bond (in your preferred age category, if possible).
· Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. I'm counting this as a human/animal bond. Is that okay? I think it is. I’m choosing to believe it is :).
5. A book trailer for a book you want to read.
6. A book with a color in the title (in your preferred age category, if possible).
· Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin. More information on it here.
7. A blog that is new to you that is dedicated to a certain genre
(ex: only books about vampires, only historical fiction, only urban fantasy, etc.)
· http://readingonthedarkside.blogspot.com/ - focuses on urban fantasy
8. A book blog maintained by a librarian.
· http://summerbreakreadingchallenge.blogspot.com – Yay, it’s Karin who runs the Summer Break Reading Challenge!
9. A book blog maintained by a teacher.
· http://kdkbooklove.blogspot.com/ - She’s actually a teacher AND librarian but I thought I wouldn’t cheat
10. The title of an upcoming book by an author you like (provide details - title, release date, synopsis).