Thursday, 8 July 2010

Trailer Thursday: Linger - Maggie Stiefvater

Hi everyone, hope you're all well and having a good Thursday - nearly the weekend, yay! . So, my pick for Trailer Thursday this week is Linger by Maggie Stiefvater. I'm getting riduculously excited about this one and I seriously can't wait for July 20th to finally get a copy!

I really love this trailer. It's absolutely beautiful so I hope you all enjoy it!



You can view this trailer on Youtube by clicking here and to find out more about Maggie and her other books you can visit her website here.
So! What do you all think and who else is excited about the release of Linger?

1 comment:

  1. you know this is one trailer im not in love with.......maybe its the stop animation or maybe its i feel it deserves a better trailer i dont know *sigh i cant wait for the book

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.