- Noah Barleywater Runs Away (ARC) – John Boyne
- The Vampires Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle – L. J. Smith
- Troubador – Mary Hoffman
(Please see below the rules for the summary of each book)
- Click here for the form
- Four winners will be chosen who will each win one book (please list your top two books on the form)
- This contest is **international** so everybody can enter!
- Please spread the word through Twitter and your blog if you can - I'd be really, really grateful and please link back to me (@carlybennett on Twitter) if you post so I can see who's posting what and send good karma your way
- This contest closes at midnight (London time) on August 31st (well, September 1st I suppose, technically) and the winner will be announced shortly after and notified by email - if you do win and I don't receive an email response within 72 hours I'll choose another winner.
- This isn't a rule but please note the covers of the books may appear slightly different to those posted in their description (I know Noah Barleywater Runs Away is different as the copy I’ve giving away is an ARC)
So you’ve seen the books and read the rules – click here to fill out the form and get entering! Good luck everybody!x
Rules of Attraction – Simone Elkeles
When Carlos Fuentes returns to America after living in Mexico for a year, he doesn’t want any part of the life his older brother, Alex, has laid out for him at a high school in Colorado . Carlos likes living his life on the edge and wants to carve his own path—just like Alex did.
Then he meets Kiara Westford. She doesn’t talk much and is completely intimidated by Carlos’ wild ways. As they get to know one another, Carlos assumes Kiara thinks she’s too good for him, and refuses to admit that she might be getting to him. But he soon realizes that being himself is exactly what Kiara needs right now.
Noah Barleywater Runs Away – John Boyne
Noah Barleywater left home in the early morning, before the sun rose, before the dogs woke, before the dew stopped falling on the fields.
Eight year old Noah’s problems seem easier to deal with if he doesn’t think about them. So he runs away, taking an untrodden path through the forest.
Before long he comes across a shop; it’s a toyshop, full of the most amazing toys, and brimming with the most wonderful magic. And here Noah meets a very unusual old man.
The old man takes Noah on a journey. A journey that will change his life. And it could change yours too.
Vampire Diaries – L. J. Smith
The Awakening: Elena Gilbert is used to getting what she wants and she wants mysterious new boy, Stefan. But Stefan is hiding a deadly secret - a secr...moreThe Awakening: Elena Gilbert is used to getting what she wants and she wants mysterious new boy, Stefan. But Stefan is hiding a deadly secret - a secret that will change Elena's life for ever ...
The Struggle: Elena is torn between her boyfriend, Stefan, and his brother, Damon. But these brothers hide dark secrets and a tragic past that threatens them all. Damon wants to lead Elena astray - and he'd rather kill Stefan than let him possess her.
Troubadour – Mary Hoffman
A story of persecution and poetry, love and war set in 13th century Southern France. As crusaders sweep through the country, destroying all those who do not follow their religion, Bertrand risks his life to warn others of the invasion. As a troubadour, Bertrand can travel without suspicion from castle to castle, passing word about the coming danger.
In the meantime Elinor, a young noblewoman, in love with Bertrand, leaves her comfortable home and family and becomes a troubadour herself. Danger encircles them both, as the rising tide of bloodshed threatens the fabric of the society in which they live.