Friday, 6 August 2010

Books To Trade

Hello everybody! Hope you're all having a lovely Friday and are excited about the weekend - I know I am.

So! I've made a decision! I've got such a huge collection of books that I literally can't cram any more onto my shelves so, instead of amassing even more I've decided to offer up a list of my YA titles to trade with fellow bloggers. Below is a list of everything I have to offer at the moment, they will all have been read once but are gently used and pretty much in perfect condition.

Please have a look at the list and if you see anything you're interested in please let me know - I'll be more than happy to discuss options for us trading and I'm happy to ship internationally (though please note I'm based in the UK). At the bottom of this post is a list of books on my wishlist but you can also view a list of books I want to read on my Goodreads profile here.

Note: Books in brackets are ones that have been traded/pending a trade so they're currently unavailable.

Books on offer to trade:

Zoo City (ARC) - Lauren Beukes
Torment (ARC) - Lauren Kate (it's my own copy so will take quite a lot for me to part with!)
Dancing in the Dark (ARC) - Peter Prendergast
Cycler (ARC) - Lauren McLaughlin

And Baby Makes Two - Dyan Sheldon
Air Kisses - Zoe Foster
(Along for the Ride - Sarah Dessen)
The Avenger - P.C. Cast
Bang Bang, You're Dead - Narinder Dhami
(Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia/Margaret Stohl)
Blue Bloods - Melissa de la Cruz (Blue Bloods #1)
Boys, Bears, and a Serious Pair of Hiking Boots - Abby McDonald
Catalyst - Laure Halse Anderson
(Claire de Lune - Christine Johnson)
Crash Test Love - Ted Michael
The Dark Days of Hamburger Haplin - Josh Berk
Emma and the Vampires - Wayne Josephson
Fabulous Terrible: The Adventures of You - Sophie Talbot
Girl, 16: Five-Star Fiasco - Sue Limb
Gone - Michael Grant
Gossip Girl books 1-7 - Cecily von Ziegesar
The Graveyard Book - Neil Gaiman
The Heroic Life of Al Capsella - J. Clarke
(Hex Hall #1 - Rachel Hawkins)
The Host - Stephenie Meyer
Jekel Loves Hyde - Beth Fantaskey
Just Listen - Sarah Dessen
Lex Trent Versus the Gods - Alex Bell
(Mini Shopaholic - Sophie Kinsella)
(The Mosts - Melissa Senate)
Move - Conor Kostick
My Dating Disasters Diary - Liz Rettig
My Now or Never Diary - Liz Rettig
My Rocky Romance Diary - Liz Rettig
My Worst Best Friend - Dyan Sheldon
Never Slow Dance with a Zombie - E. Van
The Other Girl - Sarah Miller
Pink - Lili Wilkinson
(Rage: A Love Story - Julie Anne Peters)
(Re)cycler - Lauren McLaughlin (Cycler #2)
(Rich and Mad - William Nicholson)
(She's So Dead to Us - Kieran Scott)
(Speak - Laurie Halse Anderson)
Stargirl - Jerry Spinelli
(The Star Shack - Lila Castle)
That's Life, Samara Brooks - Daniel Ehrenhaft
Twilight books 1-4 - Stephenie Meyer
Twisted - Laurie Halse Anderson
Vibes - Amy Kathleen Ryan
Willow - Julia Hoban (Scarred - US title)
Zelah Green #1 - Vanessa Curtis
Zelah Green #2 - Vanessa Curtis
Zen and Xander Undone - Amy Kathleen Ryan

Books at the top of my wishlist are:

The DUFF - Kody Keplinger
The Summer I Turned Pretty - Jenny Han
Possessed - Kate Cann
Beautiful - Amy Reed
Very LeFreak - Rachel Cohn
The Snowball Effect - Holly Hoxter
Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood - Eileen Cook
How to Say Goodbye in Robot - Natalie Standiford
Going Bovine - Libba Bray
You've Got BlackMail - Rachel Wright
Pretty Little Liars (Book 3 onwards) - Sara Shepard
Girl v. Boy - Yvonne Collins
The Book of Luke - Jenny O'Connell
Anything at all by Ellen Hopkins (except Crank)
Fake Boyfriend - Kate Brian
Need/Captivate - Carrie Jones

I love anything YA - especially books similar to those listed above, I'm not massively keen on paranormal but there are a few I love. Just try me, I really want to trade these books with people who are desperate to read them so if there's any you're interested in please email me (carlybennett@hotmail.com) or leave a comment so we can discuss things! Don't be shy!

8 comments:

  1. i can trade you an ARC of Before i Fall, for Claire De Lune or Torment, let me know fraijikhadija@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...I don't have any of those. I didn't even look at the list of what you're willing to trade up, because I'd probably get too upset. :P

    Good luck with trading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,I'm not a blogger but I follow yours and have sent you an email :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Torment for Radiance by Noel?
    Or Hunger Games?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a bunch of books on your TBR list! I sent you an email!

    Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you don't have Need yet, I can send it to you when I've read it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.