Sunday, 22 August 2010

In My Mailbox - 17

In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kristi who's over at The Story Siren.

This week I received:

The Ask and the Answer - Patrick Ness (from Walker)
Monsters of Men - Patrick Ness (from Walker)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid (books 1-4) - Jeff Kinney (from Puffin)
Candor - Pam Bachorz (from Egmont)
Outside In (from Egmont)
Vegan, Virgin, Valentine - Carolyn Mackler (from Walker)
The Devouring - Simon Holt (from Little, Brown)
Lies - Michael Grant (from HarperCollins)
Beautiful Dead: Arizona - Eden Maguire (from Sourcebooks)
All We Know Of Love - Nora Baskin (from Walker)




So, what did you get in your mailbox this week?

9 comments:

  1. Candor is FANTASTIC! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear God the cover of The Devouring is so, so gross! I kinda dig it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Devouring looks super creepy and very interesting! I will have to look into that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Devouring is really good, I love it! :) I have the second book and I cannot wait to start it. ;) Have fun reading the books you got!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Carly, you lucky woman! You've got some really nice books there! I red the first of Patrick Ness' books (The Knife of Never Letting Go) which was good (although for me not quite as good as e.g., Hunger Games) and I'm looking forward to reading these some day (too many books, not enough time!).

    Diary of a Wimpy Kid is good fun too, I heard.

    Do join in my giveaway (European)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG but Devouring looks creepy. Hope you have fun with this list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some great books you've received this week. Beautiful Dead especially looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.