Monday, 22 November 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 6

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading This Week? This is a weekly meme to list the books completed last week, books currently being read and the books to be finished (hopefully!) this week.

This meme was created by J.Kaye’s Book Blog, but is now being hosted by Sheila from One Person’s Journey Through a World of Books.

Read last week:

Sea Glass - Maria V. Snyder
Spy Glass - Maria V. Snyder
Diary of a Chav - Grace Dent
Diry of a Chav: Slinging the Bling - Grace Dent
Numbers - Rachel Ward
Accomplice - Eireann Corrigan
Mistress of the Storm - M. L Welsh


Currently reading:

Outside In - Chrissie Keighery


To read this week:

The Heroic Life of Al Capsella - Judith Clarke
Emma and the Vampires - Jane Austen and Wayne Josephson
Time Riders: Day of the Predator - Alex Scarrow
Beautiful Dead: Arizona - Eden Maguire
Vegan, Virgin, Valentine - Carolyn Mackler
The Dark Divine - Bree Despain
Move - Conor Kostick


So, what are your reading plans for this week?

8 comments:

  1. 'Diary of a Chav'? Sounds interesting! I'm reading 'Love on the Rocks' by Veronica Henry right now. It's a fun read so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous you already get to TimeRiders 2. I LOVED the first one but have to wait for #2 to be realeased in the USA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, there are some interesting sounding books there. You have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got two sequels the ARC to Numbers, but have yet to read the first book, guess I need to do that soon, I will also be giving one away next month.I would love to read Time Riders and Mistress of the Storm looks good. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've read in a week almost the amount that I've read all month! You seem to be storming your way through your TBR piles, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma and The Vampires sounds good. If I keep this up my tbr pile is gonna never end lol.

    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I have the patince to read so many books within one week! You're amazing!

    I'm just gonna concentrate on finishing Divine By Mistake by P.C. Cast...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outside In and Mistress Of The Storm looks fantastic! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.