Monday, 29 November 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 7

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading This Week? This is a weekly meme to list the books completed last week, books currently being read and the books to be finished (hopefully!) this week.

This meme was created by J.Kaye’s Book Blog, but is now being hosted by Sheila from One Person’s Journey Through a World of Books.

Read last week:

Outside In - Chrissie Keighery
The Heroic Life of Al Capsella - Judith Clarke
Emma and the Vampires - Jane Austen and Wayne Josephson
Time Riders: Day of the Predator - Alex Scarrow
Beautiful Dead: Arizona - Eden Maguire
Vegan, Virgin, Valentine - Carolyn Mackler
The Dark Divine - Bree Despain
Move - Conor Kostick
The Other Girl - Sarah Miller
Love You to Death/High Stakes - Meg Cabot


Currently reading:

Never Slow Dance with a Zombie - E. Van Lowe


To read this week:

That's Life, Samara Brooks - Daniel Ehrenhaft
The Dark Days of Hamburger Halpin - Josh Berk
Dear Dylan - Siobhan Curham
Numbers 2 - Rachel Ward
Girl, 16: Five Star Fiasco - Sue Limb
My Worst Best Friend - Dyan Sheldon
Vibes - Amy Kathleen Ryan
Zen and Xander Undone - Amy Kathleen Ryan


4 comments:

  1. So, how was the new TimeRiders? I can't wait to see the adventures our timeriding crew go on this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a busy reading schedule! Not much on my plate this week as I'm writing papers. Here's what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you love The Other Girl? I thought it was awesome when I read it last winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart Josh Berk, I hope you love Hamburger Halpin as much as I did. Zen and Xander looks great too!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.