Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Teaser Tuesday: Infinite Days - Rebecca Maizel

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

The book I'm reading right now is 'Infinite Days' by Rebecca Maizel and here are my sentences!

Teaser sentences (from page 61): 'The last time I'd felt the raindrops was the night I'd left my mother's earring in our apple orchard. The night I met Rhode and fell in love at first sight.'


So, what's your teaser this week?

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cover! My teaser for today is from How to Wed a Baron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an award for you here: http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2010/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    well...this is embarrassing
    I was looking for a site from which I can download some of these books for free
    can anyone help me find this kinda sites
    thnx a lot

    Ahmad S.
    Syria
    scm_86@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.