Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: Choker - Elizabeth Woods

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill over at Breaking the Spine and is a post detailing an upcoming book you can't wait to read. This week I've chosen 'Choker' by Elizabeth Woods.

Publication date: January 4th 2011


Published by: Simon & Schuster


Synopsis: What if the only friend you could trust turned out to be dangerous? A new thriller from debut author Elizabeth Woods!






Mysterious, right? I can hardly find any information about this one on the Internet and only a couple of very brief reviews. That said, I'm absolutely fascinated by it. And look at that cover, seriously! Completely gorgeous. I'm so intrigued, I cannot wait for this one!


So what's your pick for this week? What books are you waiting on?

9 comments:

  1. Nice!

    I love this cover :)

    Maybe you can pass by my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I totally want more info on Choker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, not knowing a lot about it makes me want to know more! I think the cover is gorgeous, but it doesn't seem to fit with what we DO know about it...

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one looks really good! Love the beautiful cover - good choice! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this does look and sound good...thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine:

    Click my name...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exquisite cover and intriguing synopsis! You've got my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds great! I've never heard of this author before, but I'm definitely intrigued.

    New follower by the way :)

    Here's what I'm waiting for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agreed! Sounds pretty mysterious and interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.