Saturday, 4 December 2010

British Books Challenge 2011

So I woke up this morning to a lovely surprise - the brilliant Becky at The Bookette is hosting the British Books Challenge 2011 on her blog. Awesome! Looook at the awesome logo:



I'll be joining the Home Grown challenge as I'm a UK blogger and I'm definitely planning on reading 12 books so at least one a month. I would like to make it to 50 to win a crown but we'll see! I do love to support British authors so I'm super excited about this challenge. I love that you can read old or new books so this will give me a chance to read a few that I've already got on my shelves!

So I will add to this list as I think of more books but for now this is a start:

1. Noughts and Crosses - Malorie Blackman
2. Swapped by a Kiss - Luisa Plaja
3. Withering Tights - Louise Rennison
4. Being Billy - Phil Earle
5. Diary of a Snob - Grace Dent
6. Beads, Boys and Bangles - Sophia Bennett
7. Numbers 2 - Rachel Ward
8. My Dating Disasters Diary - Liz Rettig
9. My Now or Never Diary - Liz Rettig
10. Diary of a Chav: Keeping it Real - Grace Dent

1 comment:

  1. You have some great ideas of British books to read Carly. I think I may have to join you reading one of Luisa's novels. Thank you so much for signing up for the challenge. Best of luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.