Friday, 31 December 2010

Farewell 2010...

So 2010 has been a great year. No, a brilliant year. I don't really talk much about myself here but that's something I'd like to change in 2011 so I want to start now - I want to share a few thanks and some of my favourite pictures of 2010.

I feel like I've changed and grown so much since 2010 began and I'm grateful to everybody who has helped make this year so perfect:

My followers - you are all awesome and I love each and every last one of you, my blogging friends, my uni friends, my school friends and my oldest, dearest friends - you make me smile every day and I don't know where I'd be without you. My brilliant family who are ridiculously supportive and have always encouraged me to follow my dreams.

All of the publicists and authors who have sent me books to review - you keep me going and knowing that you actually look at my blog is such a huge buzz. Thank you as well to every author who has taken the time to email or Tweet me to thank me for a review, it's lovely :).

Finally, Tom, you have well and truly changed my life this year and I honestly can't remember the last time I was so happy. You are fab, you put up with me having diva strops and insisting you tidy every five minutes, you are perfect and I love you very much indeed.

And my little Bertie hound, stay cute.





Goodbye 2010 - you've been just swell. Let's hope 2011 is just as kind to me.

Love love love x

11 comments:

  1. Oh your dog is so cute! That is just very sweet. I hope you have a wonderful 2011, Carly! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww you and your bf look lovely together, hmmmm foooood LOL, saying farewell makes me sad, i will miss this year!! Happy New year Carly and thank you for sharing the lovely pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely array of pictures. I am SO glad 2010 rocked for you! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post and gorgeous photos! Happy 2011, Carly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to see someone with a positive post about 2010 :o) Personally I'll be glad to see the back of it in many ways but I suppose it hasn't all been bad lol. I have to say one of my favorite things of the year has been starting my blog & all of the fab people I've met because of it!

    I love all your pictures - your dog is adorable, I really do want to steal him! Let's hope 2011 is going to be an even more wonderful year for everyone :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love the pictures! You are one gorgeous gal, and you make a lovely couple.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute doggie overload!!
    Oh! such precious puppies!!

    I hope you have a great 2011.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new year Carly!! Here's to 2010, and even better, to 2011! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely post and I love the pictures, I hope 2011 will be just as good as 2010 for you.

    Happy New Year :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.