Thursday, 9 December 2010

Favourite Covers: Cool Girls Edition


So I know we're not supposed to judge books by their covers but I just can't help myself! My laptop is full of folders of pretty covers so I've decided to post a few of my favourites up - the theme for this post is cool girls - Indie kids, edgy poses, fab eye make up :).

I think my favourite out of these is All You Get Is Me - what do you think?

Fall for Anything - Courtney Summers

All You Get is Me - Yvonne Prinz


Babe in Boyland - Jody Gehrman


Glimpse - Carol Lynch Williams


Kirsten Hubbard - Like Mandarin

Beautiful - Amy Reed


My Invented Life - Lauren Bjorkman


Second Skin - Jessica Wollman


You've Got Blackmail - Rachel Wright


At Face Value - Emily Franklin


The Blonde of the Joke - Bennett Madison


Something is Out There - Richard Bausch

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the colours of Fall For Anything that I can barely take my eyes off of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore All You Get is Me, such a beautiful cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the cover for Something Is Out There...makes me want to read the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first two! Great list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.