Thursday, 2 December 2010

Favourite Covers: Pretty Edition

So I know we're not supposed to judge books by their covers but I just can't help myself! My laptop is full of folders of pretty covers so I've decided to post a few of my favourites up - the theme for this post is pretty covers, pure a simple. Lots of pink, lots of hearts, lots of sparkles, ultra girly!

I think my favourite out of these is The Girl with Glass Feet - it's absolutely beautiful and, although I haven't read the book I definitely want to read it soon. So maybe we shouldn't always judge a book by its cover but being a little bit shallow has helped me find lots of great books I might not have noticed if they hadn't had such eye catching cover art.

So - what do you think?


The Crow's Vow - Susan Briscoe


Marcelo in the Real World - Francisco X. Stork

So Shelly - Ty Roth

Finding Sky - Joss Stirling

Choker - Elizabeth Woods

The Fortune of Carmen Navarro - Jen Bryant

Starstruck - Cyn Balog

The Space Between Trees - Katie Williams

The Hungry Tide - Amitav Ghosh

The Girl with Glass Feet - Ali Shaw

6 comments:

  1. To be honest I'm not sure about 'the girl with glass feet' and it's cover, but 'the crow's vow is so so pretty XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. the space between trees is awesome - especially the hardback cut out cover - fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some serious pretty going on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked Girl with the Glass Feet, also Choker; that crow didn't bite me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.