Saturday, 4 December 2010

Holiday News and Puppy!

Hello everyone!

Just a quick post to say I'm going to be on holiday from now until next Friday evening - I've scheduled daily posts as normal but I won't be about on Twitter and I'll reply to all emails when I get home. Normal service will resume on Saturday/Sunday when I've had a good sleep!

I'm heading to the Isle of Wight with my boyfriend and puppy and I'm very excited! We've got a little cottage right on top of some cliffs and there are no other buildings around for miles so it's all isolated and pretty, very nice :).

I'm taking a big stack of books with me that I'm going to read at a leisurely pace, something I'm very excited about! Anyway - hope you all have a lovely week and I'll catch up with you all when I get back.

I'll leave you with some pictures of my puppy to hopefully make you 'awww' on this cold wintry day!


4 comments:

  1. Oh your furry baby is so beautiful! Those eyes!

    And you! I LOVE your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll wave to you from Southampton!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an adorable doggy! Oh! So precious!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.