Monday, 20 December 2010

News: 20th - 26th December 2010


Hi everybody - I've got some exciting news and videos to share with you today that have been sent to me over the last week.

The blog tour for the fantastic Entangled by Cat Clarke is taking place this week. My stop is on the 22nd (Wednesday) so check back then for an interview with the writer herself. I've got the blog tour poster and book trailer so share with you below so make sure you check them out (sorry about the blurry picture - that's just how it came out!):




The lovely ladies at Simon and Schuster sent me a link to the trailer for The Thirteen Secrets by Michelle Harrison, which is due out in February 2011. It looks great, right?:



The fantastic Random House sent me this awesome video of Lauren Kate talking about her new book, The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove, which is coming out in early 2011:



Finally, I've got the Bloody Valentine trailer here to share with you. This is the next installment in Melissa de la Cruz's brill Blue Bloods series:



So what do you think? I think all three books look great and I'll definitely be looking out for all of them in 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, lots of news!! I love the trailer for Bloody Valentine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.