Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Teaser Tuesday: The Hate List - Jennifer Brown

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

The book I'm reading right now is 'The Hate List' by Jennifer Brown and here are my sentences!

Teaser sentences (from page 27): 'I'd heard of women who were completely blind and ignored all these signs that their man was some sort of pervert or monster, but no way could you conveince me I was one of them. When Jeremy wasn't around...when it was just me and Nick and I looked in Nick's eyes... I knew what I saw and it was good.'



So, what's your teaser this week?

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. I should have this one coming this week. I'll be looking forward to your opinions on this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How strange, I read this very recently as well. I found it very interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.