Saturday, 18 December 2010

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day Five: 8 Favourite Covers of 2010


Hello lovely readers! So sorry for posting so late in the day but I've been a bit busy today sorting out yesterday's presents and the like :). I had a brilliant birthday yesterday and got some gorgeous presents. I'll do a big IMM post tomorrow with all of my birthday books up so do look out for that!

So anyway, on to today's post! For this post I'm going to talk about my favourite eight covers of books from 2010. As most of you know I'm a massive cover whore so it was really hard to narrow my list down to eight but here we are:

Day Five: 8 Favourite Covers of 2010

• Clockwork Angel – Cassandra Clare


• Torment – Lauren Kate


• Halo – Alexandra Adornetto


• The Replacement – Brenna Yovanoff


• Bleeding Violet – Dia Reeves


• Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour – Morgan Matson


• Chasing Brooklyn – Lisa Schroeder


• Zombies vs. Unicorns – Holly Black


So what are your favourite covers from 2010?

5 comments:

  1. Great covers. Mine are over at http://kyliesreads.blogspot.com/2010/12/12-days-of-christmas-day-5-8-favourite.html

    By the way, I am really enjoying this! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Bleeding Violet cover! So pretty, and great book as well. Couple of my favourites are Shade by Jeri Smith Ready and Matched by Ally Condie. I love how simple but elegant they are, as well as eye catching. Great covers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover for The Replacement too. And it's one still on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torment and Clockwork Angel are my faves from the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices - I just love The Replacement!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.