Sunday, 19 December 2010

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day Six: 7 Favourite Series of 2010

Hi everybody - happy Sunday! Last one before Christmas, are you all excited? I know I am! Today I'm talking about my favourite seven series that I read (or started reading) this year. While I am a big fan of standalone novels I do like getting stuck into a series and really seeing the stories and characters develop over time. I'm sorry this is a bit of a lazy post but I'm a bit knackered from all the birthday fun...yay!

I would like to read a few more series in 2011 but, for now, these are my favourites:

Day Six: Seven Favourite Series I've Read in 2010

• Diary of a Chav – Grace Dent


• My Love Lies Bleeding – Alyxandra Harvey


• The Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins


• Gone – Michael Grant


• The Caster Chronicles – Kami Garcia/Margaret Stohl


• Perfect Chemistry series – Simone Elkeles


• Crank – Ellen Hopkins

1 comment:

  1. Hunger games made it into mine as well. I'd love to have a closer look at Crank - sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.