Saturday, 29 January 2011

Coming up on Writing from the Tub


So I've got quite a busy week blog-wise next week so I thought I'd post a little something up just to let you know what's in store. Hopefully it'll also help to keep me organised... we'll see! I won't be around much today or tomorrow as I'm away down in Dorset at a friend's birthday (happy birthday my lovely Harriet!) but I'll be back tomorrow afternoon to catch up with everyone!

Coming up next week:

- Two new contests for signed books!

- Reviews of Hunger by Michael Grant, Zoo City by Lauren Beukes, The Magician by Michael Scott, Beads, Boys and Bangles by Sophia Bennett and others

- Event reports for the launch of Entangled by the gorgeous Cat Clarke, the Random House blogger brunch mark two and the Penguin media presentation

- All the news, interesting bookish articles and cover reveals from the last couple of weeks

- The usual couple of memes, plus a book trailer and cover feature

- A January round up and update on the challenges I'm taking part in this year

Oh, and here's a picture of me with some Entangled cup cakes at the launch party, yay!


*

So it's set to be a busy week over at Writing from the Tub next week, phew! What do you have planned for next week?

5 comments:

  1. You look fantastic.

    And those cupcakes look yum. I've been seeing other cupcake and cakes with book covers on them. I wonder how they're made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the lovely cup cakes you tweeted on Twitter the other day. You're so super lucky to have been able to have met Cat. I just got Entangled this week so am looking forward to reading it. Looking forward to reading all about the event and to see what else you have in store for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good books, yummy cupcakes, fascinating people! the only way to live. You look great in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay I will be watching for the posts next week. Those cupcakes look fab and you look so cute :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.