Thursday, 6 January 2011

Cover Announcement: Passion - Lauren Kate

Well, well, well it's the moment so many of us have been waiting for. Lauren Kate has finally revealed the cover of Passion - the third installment in the Fallen series. It's become a tradition, set by Fallen and Torment, that these covers have to be stunningly beautiful and feature a pretty dress. Well, I absolutely adore the cover of Passion and I think it definitely lives up to the other two covers! What do you think?

Image taken from author's website - click here to visit.

10 comments:

  1. I'm not sure...but yay for the release :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOO I love it. I only wish she was holding a peonie (her favorite flower).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't read the books, but I think the prettiest cover so far has been the one for Torment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmh, something looks wrong. Don't know exactly what is bothering me but I like her other covers a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm... wow. It does look a little different to the others somehow. A different texture maybe? I think I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope this one finally answers my questions! I'm excited to read about their past lives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the cover images come from the same artist who has her own account on deviantART: http://gilraen-ar-feiniel.deviantart.com/ They're very striking, although the one for Passion looks the most touched-up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for that info Keri, I always like to find out more about cover artists!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my... This is insanely beautiful! I love it I love it I love it! XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. The covers are really beautiful. I'm curious about this since it's a prequel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.