Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Cover Announcement: The Power of Six - Pittacus Lore

So as you may (or may not) have seen the cover of The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore has just been released.

What do you guys think? To be honest I'm not so keen on this one. I was really drawn to the cover of I Am Number Four (the first in the series) and that's what sold me on the book but, if this was the first cover I saw, I don't think I'd want to start reading the series. It just seems a little generic compared to the first cover and I think it makes the books look a little younger and less edgy.

So without further ado, here it is:

9 comments:

  1. that can't be the proper cover - it's rubbish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! I Am Number Fours cover was awesome and is kinda what made me want to read it. This one looks kinda lame... I definitely wouldn't pick this up if I hadn't read the first one either...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kind of disappointed as well. It just doesn't scream - pick me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God the first one was so goddamnawful, I refuse to read this one. I refuse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you, that cover is slightly disappointing. The cover of I Am Number Four was eye-catching and this .. isn't, for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Compared to the first book it doesn't have the same vibe at all. Not very eye-catching at all, sort of reminds me of the covers for the "39 Clues" series, and those were not spectacular. For me a book must have a good cover before I decide whether or not to read the blurb, in my world a cover does judge a book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh ever heard of don't judge a book from a cover?? If u were a actul reader/intellectual peron u wouldn't do that u would read the back! U people are petty and pathetic people just like every one lets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come one already.
    And I am very sorry but I beg to differ. I think the cover is awesome and look very inviting....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.