Sunday, 23 January 2011

Cover Announcement: Trial By Fire - Jennifer Lynn Barnes


So as you may (or may not) have seen the cover of Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes has just been released.

What do you think? I think it's pretty - it doesn't blow me away but then I wasn't blown away by the cover for Raised by Wolves either. I don't know, it is a really nicely designed cover but I don't think it particularly jumps out. There are so many gorgeous covers out there for 2011 releases that I think cover art this year has to be really special to demand attention on the shelves.

So without further ado, here it is:

1 comment:

  1. It really reminds me of the Lili St Crow Streange Angels book covers. I'm like you...it's pretty but I'm not blown away, though like the fact the books will look great together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.