Friday, 21 January 2011

Favourite Covers: Edgy Edition

So I know we're not supposed to judge books by their covers but I just can't help myself! My laptop is full of folders of pretty covers so I've decided to post a few of my favourites up - the theme for this post is edgy covers that creep me (and hopefully you) out a bit. Most of them are horror novels but there are a few YA titles thrown in there!


The Dust of 100 Dogs - A.S. King

The Replacement - Brenna Yovanoff

The Dead Tossed Waves - Carrie Ryan

The Lost Episodes of Beatie Scareli - Ginnetta Correli

Snuff - Adam Huber & Eric Enck

The Rebels - Sandor Marai

It - Stephen King

A Certain Slant of Light - Laure Whitcomb

I Am Legend - Richard Matheson

Scare Crows - Tom Upton

*

So, that's it for this week - what do you think? Which is your favourite?

6 comments:

  1. I was going to say, "You like edgy" when I realized the title of this post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dead Tossed Waves - Carrie Ryan!! Need to read that one soon. Love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one for the replacement! :)
    And the one for the Dead Tossed Waves, disturbing but kind of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover for The Replacement sends shivers down my spine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty good post, this is one of the best articles that I have ever seen! This is a great site and I have to congratulate you on the content.
    I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Replacement made me do a double take and scroll back up! Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.