Friday, 28 January 2011

Favourite Covers: Peppy Edition

So I know we're not supposed to judge books by their covers but I just can't help myself! My laptop is full of folders of pretty covers so I've decided to post a few of my favourites up - this week doesn't exactly have a theme but these are all bright, peppy covers that don't ever fail to cheer me up :).

Zombies vs. Unicorns - Holly Black

You Wish - Mandy Hubbard

The Snowball Effect - Holly Nicole Hoxter

Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood - Eileen Cook

The Cupcake Queen - Heather Hepler

Geektastic - Stories from the Nerd Herd

A Match Made in High School - Kristin Walker

How to Say Goodbye in Robot - Natalie Standiford

Pop - Aury Wallington

Last Dance at the Frosty Queen - Richard Uhlig

So that's all for this week - what do you think? Which is your favourite?

8 comments:

  1. LOVE these! Especially The Cupcake Queen and how the cupcake tumbles. That cover really, really says much, pulls the eye in for a deeper look as there's something about the falling cupcake that suggests a really good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood, that cover makes me smile every time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished "How to Say Goodbye in Robot" this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the covers! Specially the ones for You Wish, The Cupcake Queen, Frosty Queen and Geektastic!
    :D
    I think that, at some level we all judge book by their covers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! So pop art and fun! I hadn't seen the last one before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love book covers too. LOVE them

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just thinking about covers last night and how I used to choose a book because the best ones had great covers! Now it's much harder to do. I do love the How to say goodbye in robot cover though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such fun. I especially like Zombies vs Unicorns. Having read A Match Made in High School recently, I am drawn to that cover. It's a hilarious book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.