Sunday, 2 January 2011

In My Mailbox - 21

Hello all! Here’s my In My Mailbox for this week – I hope you all had a good book week and received lots of lovely book shaped packages for Christmas!

In case you haven't taken part before, In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kristi who's over at the awesome The Story Siren.

This week I received:

For my birthday/Christmas:



A Match Made in High School - Kristin Walker
Lisey's Story - Stephen King
The Strain - Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan
Teen Idol - Meg Cabot
The Woman in Black - Susan Hill
Come Closer - Sara Gran
A Void - Georges Perec
Boy 2 Girl - Terence Blacker
Black Rabbit Summer - Kevin Brooks
The Summer I Turned Pretty - Jenny Han
Withering Tights - Louise Rennison

Bought:


Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead
Diary of a Chav: Keep it Real - Grace Dent
Noughts and Crosses - Malorie Blackman
Curse of the Mega-boobed Bimbos - Grace Dent
Fall for Anything - Courtney Summers

For review:


The Ancillary Mark - Daniel A. Cohen
Vampirates - Justin Somper
Girl, Missing - Sophie McKenzie
A Summer Fling - Milly Johnson
The 13 Treasures - Michelle Harrison
RSVP - Helen Warner
Primeval: Fire and Water – Simon Guerrier
Primeval: Shadow of the Jaguar – Stephen Savile
We - John Dickinson
Hellhole - Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson
Love in Mid Air - Kim Wright

I also got given a Kindle for Christmas but I'm still waiting on that to arrive (grrr at you snow) and I've ordered another 10/15 books with Christmas money so they should all have arrived in time for next week's IMM!

So that’s it from me this week for IMM – what did you guys receive?

15 comments:

  1. a fab haul this week - you will love vampire academy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what an awesome haul!! I adore Vampire Academy! And Noughts and Crosses may be my favourite book ever written. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I hope you enjoy Vampire Academy, I can't wait to see what you think of it :D

    Happy Reading D:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers, that's one amazing haul - so many great books! I loved A Match Made in High School! Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Carly! You got a ton of books this week! Yay for you and your new kindle! :) I have a nook, myself. :)

    I hope you enjoy them all!


    Sarah
    That Bookish Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books you got there. And I wonder if I should get myself a kindle. :) mmm, thinking about it. Have fun reading the books you got.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a huge Mailbox! You win hands down for this week! WOW!

    Sigh.. loving the VA series... Dimitri ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! So many books!!!
    I have two of three of those in my TBR pile as well. I hope you like them all!

    Happy belated birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa! Awesome books this week!

    I loved A MATCH MADE IN HIGH SCHOOL! Super cute book.

    I also can't wait to read FALL FOR ANYTHING!

    Here's what's in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I just thought you might be interested in a book giveaway I'm hosting. Check it out at amandarosetew.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you have such fantastic books. Especially dying to hear what you think of Fall for Anything - I've had that on my TBR pile for the longest time now. Happy reading to you and hope that you enjoy your Kindle once it arrives :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great week. I love Vampire Academy and hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stephen King just really stands out in these pictures lol.
    I hope you enjoy all your books. Happy Reading XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh I'm excited for you to get your Kindle (grrr at snow). I got one too and love it way more than I thought possible. Great books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lot of great books there! A Match Made in High School is so on my wishlist. And I adored Noughts and Crosses! I think I've read Come Closer. If it's the same book then it was deliciously creepy. I really must read the Vampire Academy books. Anyway, hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.