Sunday, 9 January 2011

In My Mailbox - 22

Hello all! Here’s my In My Mailbox for this week – I hope you all had a good book week and received lots of lovely book shaped packages. I had a great week, lots of the books I bought after Christmas have arrived and my Kindle also came – BIG yay, so I could finally load some of my books from Netgalley onto it.

In case you haven't taken part before, In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kristi who's over at the awesome The Story Siren.

This week I received:

For review:


- The Iron King – Julie Kagawa

(Via Netgalley:)

- The Iron Daughter – Julie Kagawa
- The Iron Queen – Julie Kagawa
- Delirium – Lauren Oliver
- Unearthly – Cynthia Hand
- The Lying Game – Sara Shepard
- Angelfire - Courtney Allison Moulton
- Tyger Tyger - Kersten Hamilton
- Outside In - Maria V. Snyder
- Awaken - Katie Kacvinsky
- Dead Is Not an Option - Marlene Perez
- The Lipstick Laws - Amy Holder
- Populazzi - Elise Allen

Bought:

- Lament – Maggie Stiefvater
- Elixir – Hilary Duff
- Scott Pilgrim’s Precious Little Life - Bryan Lee O'Malley
- Beauty - Robin McKinley
- Perfect (Pretty Little Liars #3) – Sara Shepard
- Amelia O'Donogue is So Not a Virgin - Helen Fitzgerald
- When It Happens – Susane Colasanti
- Choker – Elizabeth Woods
- Slice of Cherry – Dia Reeves
- The Carbon Diaries 2015 – Saci Lloyd
- Identical – Ellen Hopkins
- Burned – Ellen Hopkins
- Impulse – Ellen Hopkins
- Glass – Ellen Hopkins (Yes, I had a bit of an Ellen Hopkins binge!)

(For my Kindle):

- The Mall - S. L. Grey
- Wish – Alexandra Bullen









So that’s it from me this week for IMM – what did you guys receive?

15 comments:

  1. Crazy...just crazy! A couple on there are on my own TBR pile! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW and I thought my mailbox was crowded with 19 books, but yours.....speechless:D In yours I find many many books that I can't wait to read. Have lots of fun with them all:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Awesome haul and some seriously amazing titles (Unearthly would be my favourite, adored that book!! Iron Fey, Angelfire are also fantastic). I got a couple this week that you did as well, with Slice of Cherry and Lament. Awesome haul! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox! I received a Kindle and find that I'm zipping through reads, yay! Thanks for some awesome suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That. Is. Awesome! Some great books that I wish I could steal off you, Carly, haha! Enjoy them all!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, you got many books! Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whew! That is a heck of a lot of books!

    Hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 0.0 LUCKY! i'm so jelous of you right now...you got so many of the books i've been lusting over!

    Hope you enjoy them!

    www.blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome haul! I got Elixir this week, too! Unearthly and Tyger Tyger are two of my recent favorites---I hope you enjoy them as much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's an impressive collection. I see a few in there I wouldn't mind having.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That's a big IMM! :) hope you like them all. I'm about intrigued by the Amelia Donahue book, it sounded good when I was reading the description, hope you review it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got a ton of books this week! :P I love Julie Kagawa's Iron Fey series! The first two were amazing and I'm dying to read the third. I also love all the Ellen Hopkins books! I'm totally jealous of all the great books you got! Happy Reading!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, there are so many books you got this week that I need to comment on.

    Hope you enjoy the Susane Colasanti book...I really love her writing and that book is awesome!

    Also, how awesome is NetGalley? I have several of the books you listed for it too and I absolutely LOVED DELIRIUM and THE LYING GAME.

    Just finished WISH at the gym this morning and I really enjoyed that one too!

    Here's what's in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How great is having a Kindle? So many fab books there and a few I either I have to read or on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an AMAZING IMM. I am especially envious of your Ellen Hopkins collection. I recently bought Identical, but why aren't her books in regular bookshops?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.