Sunday, 16 January 2011

In My Mailbox - 23

Hello all! Here’s my In My Mailbox for this week – I hope you all had a good book week and received lots of lovely book shaped packages.

In case you haven't taken part before, In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kristi who's over at the awesome blog, The Story Siren.

This week I received: For review:

In the Bag - Jim Carrington
Mortlock – Jon Mayhew
Random – Craig Robertson
Water Wars - Cameron Stracher
Tyranny - Lesley Fairfield




So that’s it from me this week for IMM – what did you guys receive?

10 comments:

  1. water wars looks fab - I can't wait to get a copy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh The Water Wars - taps fingers very impatiently for review ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm The Water Wars looks very interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Random last year & it's really good! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard good things about Water Wars- enjoy.

    Happy reading and have a great week!
    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh , you got Water Wars for review? I can't WAIT ofr that!!! Lucky you! Enjoy ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books! Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mortlock sounds good - can't wait to see your review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to read The Water Wars so bad! Hope you enjoy all your lovely books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that cover of The Water Wars looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.