Sunday, 30 January 2011

In My Mailbox - 23

Hello all! Here’s my In My Mailbox for this week – I hope you all had a good book week and received lots of lovely book shaped packages. This week's a bit of a bumper IMM for me as I'm also posting up the brilliant review copies and ARCs I got given at the Random House brunch and Penguin media presentation last week/this week. I have event posts coming up for both of these events next week so do look out for those!

In case you haven't taken part before, In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kristi who's over at the awesome blog, The Story Siren.

This week I received:

For review:

- Sequins, Stars and Spotlights - Sophia Bennett
- Firelight - Sophie Jordan
- The Queen's Lady - Eve Edwards
- A Year in Girl Hell (omnibus) - Meredith Costain

From the Random House brunch:

- Long Lankin (ARC) - Lindsey Barraclough
- The Kissing Game (ARC) - Aidan Chambers
- In the Sea there are Crocodiles (ARC) - Fabio Geda (I have the ARC cover, not pictured below)
- The Emerald Atlas (ARC) - John Stephens (my cover is different from the one below)
- The Iron Witch (signed - thanks, Kaz!) - Karen Mahoney
- Boom! - Mark Haddon
- Strictly Friends? - Jo Cotterill
- The Black Tattoo - Sam Enthoven
- Beauty - Robin McKinley
- From Where I Stand - Tabitha Suzuma
- Deep Water - Debi Gliori

From the Penguin media presentation:

- Across the Universe (ARC) - Beth Revis
- Between Shades of Gray (ARC) - Ruta Sepetys
- I Am Number Four (paperback) - Pittacus Lore
- Timeriders: The Doomsday Code - Alex Scarrow










So that's my mailbox this week - what did you guys receive?

10 comments:

  1. fab book week or so! Long Lankin is awesome. Was brilliant seeing you all last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and so many books! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great books! Sophia Bennett's books are particularly great :)

    Mostly Reading YA

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME WEEK!!! I'm so jealous of Across the Universe and Long Lankin!!! Enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phew - I am in awe of your mailbox - Firelight *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great loot, so many of those books sound great! Can't wait to read your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. STRICTLY FRIENDS and A YEAR IN GIRL HELL both look very, very cute! Loving those covers a lot! Hope you enjoy your reads this week, doll!

    Here's what's in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed AtU and hope you do too.

    Happy reading and have a great week!
    Brandi’s IMMB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa, amazing week! I am soo jealous: they all look awesome! I've read I Am Number Four and Deep Water and they're brilliant.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.