Monday, 10 January 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? - 10

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading This Week? This is a weekly meme to list the books completed last week, books currently being read and the books to be finished (hopefully!) this week.

This meme was created by J.Kaye’s Book Blog, but is now being hosted by Sheila from One Person’s Journey Through a World of Books.

Read last week:

The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove – Lauren Kate
Delirium – Lauren Oliver


Currently reading:

Unearthly – Cynthia Hand (on the Kindle)
Impulse – Ellen Hopkins


To read this week:

Hunger – Michael Grant
The Iron Witch – Karen Mahoney
The Knife of Never Letting Go – Patrick Ness
Debugging Tori Redding – Jason Ancona


So what books are you hoping to read this week?

8 comments:

  1. I read Delirium this week as well! I really enjoyed it. I started The Knife of Never Letting Go...and I really need to finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get delerium!! you have some fab stuff ready to read too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK! I can't wait to get my hands on The Iron Witch! I have Unearthly on my TBR pile! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed Unearthly- can't wait to see what you think.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Unearthly and I can't wait to read Delerium.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading book 13 of the Wheel of Time. Wow! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh The Iron Witch, Lucky. Good luck with your books this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How amazing was DELIRIUM? Sigh...I read it two weeks ago and can't stop thinking about it, even now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.