Monday, 3 January 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 9

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading This Week? This is a weekly meme to list the books completed last week, books currently being read and the books to be finished (hopefully!) this week. It helps me keep track of what I've read when and gives me a solid goal to try and reach by next week and keep me motivated. Woop!

This meme was created by J.Kaye’s Book Blog, but is now being hosted by Sheila from One Person’s Journey Through a World of Books.

Read last week:

Withering Tights – Louise Rennison
The Chronicles of Vladmir Tod: Eighth Grade Bites – Heather Brewer
A Beautiful Lie – Irfan Master
My Soul to Take – Rachel Vincent


Currently reading:

The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove – Lauren Kate


To read this week:

The Iron Witch – Kaz Mahoney
Hunger – Michael Grant
Blood Feud – Alyxandra Harvey
The Knife of Never Letting Go – Patrick Ness
Delirium – Lauren Oliver (on my new KINDLE, hurrah!)


So what books are you hoping to read this week?

7 comments:

  1. So glad your reading The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove hope you enjoy it! I also hope you get round to reading Delirium this week too, another fab read! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that UK cover for My Soul to Take is so brutal and completely different than the US which is, of course, a girl in an evening gown. The UK cover is so very creepy!
    Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    Twitter: @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books lined up :) I'm jealous ;) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read The Iron Witch. I read Delirium and I thought it was cute. Happy reading!

    Here's my What are you reading?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great books to read this week. Looking forward to your reviews. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with all the books your reading this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carly holy cow that cover of My Soul To Take is wicked! And I can not wait to read Delirium. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.