Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Teaser Tuesday: The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove - Lauren Kate

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

The book I'm reading right now is The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate (of Fallen/Torment fame) and here are my sentences!

Teaser sentences (from page sixteen): ‘“Okay, I’ll just cut to the chase,” Tracy said. Her voice changed and let in a rare hint of her natural southern twang, which made the bindi between her eyes look halfway ridiculous.’


So, what's your teaser this week?

5 comments:

  1. Ooooo she sounds sassy! I love the sound of this! But then again, I tend to love all things Southern. Great teaser.


    I have 3-for-1 TT this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cover and your teaser was so much fun. I want to know what's happening!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason, I never realized Kate wrote this!
    Thanks for teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice teaser, can't wait to see your review on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read Lauren Kate (though I have both Fallen and Torment on my shelf), so I'm interested to see what you think of this one. I've only seen it around a few times, and I can't really remember if I put it on my TBR list or not. Looking forward to your review! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.