Thursday, 27 January 2011

Trailer Thursday: Leviathan, Hunger, The Graveyard Book, Wintergirls

Hi everyone! So, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – I love book trailers. I think they’re absolutely fascinating and I love to see the different wants books are promoted through their trailers. I’m starting a weekly feature on a Thursday, where I’ll be bringing you a few trailers that I’ve found on my travels. Enjoy!

Leviathan - Scott Westerfeld


Hunger - Michael Grant


The Graveyard Book - Neil Gaiman (who also narrates the trailer!)


Wintergirls - Laurie Halse Anderson


*

So what do you guys think about book trailers? Which are your personal favourites?

2 comments:

  1. I notice distinctive grey theme here! Which is great since I love grey. Awesome trailers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love book trailers too, they are addictive haha. I kind of want to read Wintergirls now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.