Thursday, 20 January 2011

Trailer Thursday: The Replacement, The Chosen One, Hush Hush and Gone

Hi everyone! So, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – I love book trailers. I think they’re absolutely fascinating and I love to see the different wants books are promoted through their trailers. I’m starting a weekly feature on a Thursday, where I’ll be bringing you a few trailers that I’ve found on my travels. Enjoy!

The Replacement - Brenna Yovanoff


The Chosen One - Carol Lynch Williams


Hush Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick


Gone - Michael Grant


*

What do you think about book trailers? Which are your personal favourites?

(Note: All of these trailers were found on Youtube)

3 comments:

  1. Great trailers! I loved the one for The Replacement best :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Replacement trailer was definitely creepy - I can't wait to read it!

    The others were done very well, but I'm not sure if I would be interested in the book itself.

    I love book trailers, I think they're the best thing to happen to authors recently. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore book trailers and am anxiously awaiting a new computer system in the library which will let me add the trailers. How awesome will that be.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.