Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Where She Went - Gayle Forman

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill over at Breaking the Spine and is a post detailing an upcoming book you can't wait to read.

This week I've chosen ‘Where She Went' by Gayle Forman. Of course, who isn't excited about this one? If I Stay was one of my favourite books of last year and I honestly can't remember the last time I was so excited about a sequel. It's going to be brilliant, isn't it?

Publication date: April 5th 2011

Published by: Dutton Juvenile

Summary (from Goodreads): It's been three years since the devastating accident . . . three years since Mia walked out of Adam's life forever. Now living on opposite coasts, Mia is Juilliard's rising star and Adam is LA tabloid fodder, thanks to his new rock star status and celebrity girlfriend.

When Adam gets stuck in New York by himself, chance brings the couple together again, for one last night. As they explore the city that has become Mia's home, Adam and Mia revisit the past and open their hearts to the future...and each other.


Told from Adam's point of view in the spare, lyrical prose that defined If I Stay, Where She Went explores the devastation of grief, the promise of new hope, and the flame of rekindled romance.


So what about you guys? What are your picks for this week?

6 comments:

  1. I loved If I stay so much and I can't wait to read this one especially from Adam's point of view I loved Him!!

    Here is my W.O.W

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading If I Stay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got If I stay a couple of weeks ago. I still need to read it but I'm very excited. i love the cover of this one, ;) I just do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was torn over If I Stay as I didnt relate very well to Mia, but I did seek out Yo Yo MA which I love.
    I am still really looking forward to reading this one though

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.