Friday, 25 February 2011

Chris Priestley Blog Tour!

So I have a bit of exciting news to bring you today! Starting next Monday and running until Friday, the wonderful Bloomsbury have organised a blog tour to celebrate Chris Priestley's fantastic series of short story collections. As you all know I'm an absolutely massive horror fan so I've always loved Chris Priestley's books. When Bloomsbury asked me to be part of the blog tour I have to admit I did a little squeal; it's just such a huge honour as I'm such a fan of his work. Yay!

Check out the brilliant button below that Bloomsbury have designed for the tour - creepy, right? My stop is on the Wednesday (March the 2nd) so please stop by to have a read of the guest blog Chris is writing for me. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I do own one of his books and I have been meaning to read it for ages! Will get on to now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.