Monday, 7 February 2011

Cover Reveals: Hourglass and My Beating Teenage Heart


So I know I'm a bit slow off the mark with this one but I have two newly released and very beautiful covers to share with you today. These have been favourited in my Twitter feed for too long so I'm sure you've already seen them already... Oh well, they're gorgeous so it won't hurt to see them again :).

Below we have the covers of Hourglass by Myra McEntire and My Beating Teenage Heart by C.K. Kelly Martin (click here to view the original post on her blog).

Hourglass - Myra McEntire


My Beating Teenage Heart - C.K. Kelly Martin


So what do you guys think? Which is your favourite? I think they're both brilliant and I'd definitely pick them up based on their covers but I think Hourglass just nudges against of My Beating Teenage Heart slightly, for me anyway. Must be the REVERSEY TOES that does it.

5 comments:

  1. Hourglass is definitely my favourite. The book sounds fantastic too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Hourglass cover rocks. It gets me every single time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited for both of these especially C.K. Kelly Martin's new book. She rocks!

    That Hourglass cover is just too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't seen the CK Kelly Martin cover before! Very pretty, both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read the summary of My Beating Teenage Heart and have been anticipating the cover! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.