Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Cover Reveals: Rise, Radiance and a bonus book trailer!


Hello everyone, hope you're all well and looking forward to the weekend. I'm sorry if I haven't been around much on Twitter etc this week - I'm a bit busy with novel-related shiz and looking after my cone-head puppy (I posted full details last weekend if you want a bit more info).

Anyway, today I have a couple of newly announced covers to share with you. The first is Rise by Stefne Miller and the second is the French cover for Radiance by Alyson Noel. I think both are pretty, neither blow me away but I prefer Rise - how about you guys?



Finally, I saw a tweet about this earlier in the week and wanted to share it - click below to watch the new book trailer for Cloaked by Alex Finn. What do you think? I love it :).



So I hope everyone's doing good and enjoying some brill books. Speak to you all soon!

2 comments:

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.