Friday, 11 February 2011

Favourite Covers: Pretty Dresses (Part Two)

So I know we're not supposed to judge books by their covers but I just can't help myself! My laptop is full of folders of pretty covers so I've decided to post a few of my favourites up - the theme for this post is part two of my pretty dresses obsession. Yay!


Entwined - Heather Dixon
Vixen - Jillian Larkin

Wither - Lauren DeStefano

My Soul to Keep - Rachel Vincent

Tempestuous - Lesley Livingston

Fallen - Lauren Kate

Addicted - Charlotte Featherstone

Envy - Anna Godbersen

Rumours - Anna Godbersen

*

Well, that's it for this week - what do you think? Which cover is your favourite?

7 comments:

  1. Amen amen amen.
    I love dress covers.
    I want these alllll!
    I would add Vespertine to the stack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful covers! I think Tempestuous might be my fave!

    I ordered Vixen the other day. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just love the one for Envy!!! :D absolutely gorgeous! I think it was my favorite out of the series.

    :D I love your cover posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pretty dresses too! All these covers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so pretty! I particularly like the Luxe covers because the dresses are gorgeous and the cover art is really eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! So gorgeous! I especially love these: Entwined, Wither, Tempestuous, Fallen, and Addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the dresses on the covers for Vixen and Rumors! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.