Friday, 4 February 2011

Favourite Covers: Sexy Edition

So I know we're not supposed to judge books by their covers but I just can't help myself! My laptop is full of folders of pretty covers so I've decided to post a few of my favourites up - the theme for this post is sexy covers. Lips, kisses and anything a little bit suggestive has found its way into this week's post.

Invincible Summer - Hannah Moskowitz

Bad Taste in Boys - Carrie Harris

William Nicholson - Rich and Mad

Tell Me a Secret - Holly Cupala

Boys, Girls and Other Hazardous Materials - Rosalind Wiseman

Almost Perfect - Brian Katcher

Perfect You - Elizabeth Scott

You Against Me - Jenny Downham

So that's it for this week - which one of these is your favourite?

10 comments:

  1. Weird confession: That cover of the salt on her lips makes me think of margaritas. 'Cause when I drink 'ritas my lips get all the little grains on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with Juju and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh can feel myself blushing! Love the Bad Taste in Boys one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup, those are some sexy covers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I like the INVINCIBLE SUMMER cover best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Boys, Girls and Other Hazardous Materials has a really nice cover! I like Rich and Mad too, but wasn't impressed by the actual book, so it'll have to take second place :P.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Invincible Summer is my favourite of these I think! And yeah, shouldn't judge, but goodness knows we all do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! I love how your covers always have a Theme.

    I sort of like Invinvible Summer best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Tell Me a Secret best :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.